Simple Mode (Single Store)
In single store mode, all your Gizmo licenses are automatically assigned to one Gizmo Server.
The first Gizmo server that authorizes with your Gizmo account will be automatically assigned all of your seats.
Any additional future seats will be automatically assigned to that server too.
Done! All available licenses will be transferred to the new server as soon as it authorizes
Advanced Mode (Multi Store)
Advanced mode enables you to use the same Gizmo license account on multiple Gizmo servers. The advanced control panel displays all Hardware IDs that have authorized with this Gizmo license account in the past. Each Hardware ID represents a physical/virtual machine running Gizmo server.
To distribute licenses among stores, do the following:
- Click the "pen" icon next to the Hardware ID you wish to modify licenses
- (Optionally) Input a name for this Hardware ID
- Modify the number of licenses you want to assign to that Hardware ID
- Click Save
- Repeat for the rest of your servers
Keep in mind that you have a limited number of "actions" you can perform each month. (Available License Assignments)
- Adding licenses from the unassigned license pool does not cost an "action"
- Removing licenses from a hardware ID costs 1 "action"
- Resetting all hardware IDs costs as many actions as the affected Hardware IDs