How To: Translate Gizmo to your language
Last Update 10 months ago
If you are interested in translating Gizmo to your language, we would be happy to help you do it.
Contact us at [email protected] in order to set you up with a translator account.
To test your Manager translation at any point, follow these steps:
- Download the attached file translator.zip and extract the contents to a folder.
- In the manage panel of the translation portal, click on "Export current view"
- Select language, Fallback:English and File Format:"XML - Resx .Net". Save file "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx"
inside folder created in step 1.
- Edit the file "GENERATE.bat" with notepad. Replace line "set lang=el-GR" with "set lang=XX-YY",
according to the filename in step 3. Save and close.
- Drag & drop "Default.aspx.XX-YY.resx" on top of "GENERATE.bat"
- A folder named "XX-YY" will be created containing a single file, "Manager.resources.dll". Move the folder inside Gizmo manager main folder, overwriting any files.
- Launch Gizmo Manager and test your translation.