Gizmo HDMI controller is a custom hardware solution developed by us for controlling any HDMI capable device, directly from Gizmo app.
- It works by cutting off the HDMI signal from the source device (Playstation, Xbox etc) to the monitor (TV, Projector etc)
- Additionally, it sends a turn off commands to all connected devices, via the SEC protocol.
- 2 GPIO ports are also available for connecting led strip and relay
1 x ESP32 controller chip
1 x HDMI (type A) input port
1 x HDMI (type A) output port
1 x Ethernet port (100MBit with passive PoE support)
1 x Wifi 2,4GHz (b,g,n)
2 x 3pin GPIO ports (JST XH) for Addressable LED and/or relay control
*1 x USB C-Type port (for Power supply only)
*Power supply not included
- Block/unblock the HDMI signal between the source and display device.
- Send commands to both source and display devices via CEC protocol (turn on/off, switch input source, mute etc).*
- Power and control a multi coloured Addressable LED strip using the included GPIO pins
- Activate or deactivate a relay using the onboard GPIO port
- Detect disconnects of both input and output ports, as well as ethernet port and respond accordingly (notify server, cut HDMI signal)
*For CEC commands to work, the HDMI devices must support the CEC protocol
The device itself can be controlled with the following methods:
- Gizmo built in integration
- Device built-in HTTP web API
- Device web sockets
Compatible addressable LED chips:
To purchase, please submit an order request here