Last Update vor 3 Monaten
1. Enable HTTPS (SSL) service in Gizmo Server
2. Connect HDMI Device to local network
3. Check your network router or scan network for device's IP address (DHCP assinged).
4. Open web browser to Device IP and login (Default password: password)
7. Open Gizmo Server settings - Profiles & Groups - Controllers, the HDMI device should have appeared. Edit the device and name it.
8. Open Gizmo Server settings - Profiles & Groups - Hosts. Edit the host the device is controlling. Select the device for the dropdown menu.
9. Done. The device will automatically turn on/off when you login users to the host.
Support 3-pin addressable LED strips such as:
Green: 30+ minutes left
Yellow: 20-30 minutes left
Red: 10-20 minutes left
Flashing red: 0-10 minutes left
Support 5V single channel relay modules