How To: Update Gizmo
Instructions to update Gizmo to latest version
Last Update vor 7 Monaten
Before update, backup your database (instructions)
After update, verify operator permissions.
- Stop Gizmo Server:
If you run Gizmo as Service (instructions)
If you run Gizmo from "console" desktop shortcut, close Console Window
- Download Gizmo Server setup from the downloads section
- Run Gizmo Server setup and install over the old installation
- Start Gizmo Server.
*If you are not sure how you are running gizmo server, read this article
Note: If you have custom skins, update them manually with the files from the default "Material" Skin
- Launch Gizmo Manager and login. You will be prompted to update to the new manager version automatically.
If Gizmo Manager does not prompt for update, download and install manager manually.
- Turn on or restart client PCs. The clients will update automatically.
- Verify all clients updated successfully by checking client version in Manage Tab.